Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour
Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour | Arush Horse Riding Trips Safaris Tanzania | Arusha Tours Horseback Riding | Horseriding in Arusha | Tanzania Horse Riding Holidays | Horse Riding Day Trips Tanzania | Horse Riding Day Safaris Tanzania | Arusha Day Tours | 1 Day Arusha Wildlife Horse Ride
Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour takes place from the stables located on the Usa River (MajiYa Chai) on Dolly Estate – situated only 40 minutes drive from Arusha Town or about a one-hour drive from Moshi.
Usa River town is 23 km’s (14 miles) to the east of the City of Arusha in northern Tanzania. The area lies at an altitude of 1400 meters above sea level, offering an ideal climate for horses and riding.
The stables have a magnificent view of Mount Meru, with Mount Kilimanjaro emerging itself in the North on a clear day. Our Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour takes place on Dolly Estate and whether you are a complete beginner or an advanced rider, there is an opportunity and experience for everyone.
Those with little riding experience can enjoy a gentle hack along dusty tracks where wildebeest and antelopes graze contentedly. Led by experienced guides, one can explore the meandering paths, spotting a rich array of wildlife along your way.
Regularly seen on Dolly estate is one of the most elegant mammals found in Tanzania, the Gerenuk. We offer morning and afternoon rides, 2-hour ride (depending on pace). The morning rides departs 0930 Hours and the afternoon rides departs at 1530 Hours.
We are flexible with time however these are the best hours of the day to be out in the bush on horseback. Incase you would like to combine the morning ride with a lunch at the polo club afterwards please let us know and we will book lunch for your or your group in advanced.
The afternoon ride could be combined with a nice cold sundowner at the club, if this is of interest let us know in advanced so that we can plan accordingly.
For lunch or sundowners, we will ride on horseback to the polo club and finish the ride there. Thereafter arrangements will be made for transport to pick you up directly from the club and transfer you back to your residence in Arusha. That marks the end of our Arusha horseback riding Day Tour.
Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Everyone will be asked to sign an indemnity form upon arrival before mounting the horse
* If there are experienced riders as well as beginners, we recommend to book different rides
* Morning 0800 Hours, or afternoon ride 1430 Hours and if you need lunch or sundowner included in the ride
* Make sure one wears long trousers, closed shoes (ideally with a small heel) and bush colored clothing (khaki)
* If you need to book our Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour please provide us with the Full Name, Date, Number of people, Riding skills
* Children aged 12 to 14 years is the normal minimum age (accompanied by a parent or guardian) but children are taken on a case-by- case basis
* We will provide helmets. The ride will be set to the pace of the least experienced rider within the group booked, please do make sure everyone is aware of this
Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour Rates Includes:
* Price per person
* All park entry fees, service charge and taxes
* 2 hours in the saddle and Caters for all abilities
* Pick-up from your hotel in Arusha and drop-off to your hotel
* Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour on the Usa River on Dolly Estate (Enjoy Tanzania’s wilderness from the back of a horse)
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
* Along with Elands, Zebras, various kind of antelopes and gazelles you might spot one of the most elegant and rarest mammals found in Tanzania, the Gerenuk
Arusha Horseback Riding Day Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the hotel or airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)