Arusha City Tour Tanzania
Arusha city tours Tanzania | Arusha Tours | Arusha City Trips | Arusha Day Tours | Arusha Town City Tours Tanzania | Arusha Day Exursions | Things to do in Arusha | Tours in Arusha Tanzania | Arusha Town City Tours | Sightseeing Arusha Day Tours | 1 Day Arusha City Tour
Arusha City Tour Tanzania; Experience Arusha through the eyes of a local private guide! Our tour takes 5 to 6 hours and gives you the opportunity to explore the city by foot and vehicle.
Arusha is a small town in Tanzania nestled in the shadow of Mount Meru with commanding views of the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro.
Although Dar-es-Salaam is larger, Arusha tends to be visited more by tourists as it is the gateway to the northern safari circuit.
It is likely to be the start of your adventure to the famous parks of northern Tanzania. These include Serengeti plains, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Tarangire National Park and Mount Kilimanjaro.
Take your time to discover the beauty of city on our Arusha City Tour from the Clock tower (the half way between Cairo Egypt to Johannesburg South Africa) and walk to the Maasai Market and later proceed to Arusha Declaration monument and Arusha museum.
Our Arusha City Tour Tanzania also visits the Arusha City bus terminal, Central market and later drive to Cultural Heritage Centre for shopping.
You will also visit the Snake park and the Maasai Cultural Museum in Meserani, 25 km out of Arusha. The snake park is optional and there are approximately 48 snakes you can view.
The park is home to a variety of snakes common in Eastern and Southern Africa from the Black Mamba to the Black and Red spitting Cobras and the African Python.
A visit to the Maasai Cultural Museum within the same compound will give you an insight about the Maasai people and their culture.
A real Maasai warrior will walk you through the museum explaining about the Maasai traditions, from how they build their mud houses to male and female circumcision.
After the tour we depart and drive back to Arusha to our hotel/ residence.
Arusha City Tour Tanzania Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Our Arusha City Tour Tanzania time : 0830 Hours – 1500 Hours
* What to wear: Hiking shoes, shorts or pants, sunglasses and a jacket (during the cooler weather)
* What to Bring; Camera, Sunscreen (Warm Weather) and Snacks (food option available
Arusha City Tour Tanzania Rates Includes:
* Shopping time
* Walking and drive
* Mineral water during tour
* Possible to customize the tour
* Professional English speaking guides
* All entry fees, guide fee, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
Arusha City Tour Tanzania Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Lunch or dinner in town (option and extra charges direct)
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)