Arusha 1 Day Cultural Tour Rundugai Village | Rundugai Cultural Tour Moshi Tanzania | Arusha Rundugai Village Walking Tours | Tanzania Safari Cultural tours Arusha | Arusha day tours | Tanzania Day Trips Excursions Cultural Tours | 1 Day Safari Arusha Tanzania | Kikuletwa Hot springs Maasai Village Day Tour | Day Tours Safaris from Moshi Tanzania | Kikuletwa hot springs | Rundugai Hot springs Chemka hot springs | Rundugai Village Cultural Walking Tour | Maasai Cultural Tours Rundugai Village | Arusha Private Day Tours
Arusha 1 Day Cultural Tour Rundugai Village is a full day excursion to Rundugai village located between Kilimanjaro International Airport and Moshi town approximately 10 km from Boma town.
The village is located only 1.5 Hours drive (38 km’s) from Moshi Town while it is 25 km’s from Kilimanjaro International Airport and 2.5 Hours drive from Arusha. On clear days both Mt Kilimanjaro and Mt Meru can be seen from the village.
Our cultural day tour to Rundugai village offers you a chance explore the many available activities which include swimming in a natural warm pool (Chemka hot spring also known as Kikuletwa hot spring), visiting local farmers and a visit to a Maasai village.
Other activities include preparing traditional foods, cycling tours from boma to kikuletwa hot spring, Rundugai village walks, Natural caves trekking tours, visit the local market/ souvenir centre, enjoying traditional dance and songs, cattle grazing and milking local livestock among others.
Spend your day at Rundugai village with Rundugai Cultural Tourism Guides and learn on the daily socio-economic activities of different ethnic groups.
This tour can be done on foot or by bicycle
Kikuletwa Hot Spring (Chemka Maji-Moto) Tour (2.5 Hours): Get a chance to swim in a unique natural pool with strong warm water current surrounded with amazing roots of fig trees.
After swimming you will walk to the lunch site. Local lunch is prepared by women group and includes traditional organic food, mostly grown in Rundugai village.
Maasai Village Tour (3 to 4 Hours): A tour to an authentic Maasai village offers an insight into the local Maasai culture.
You will spend time learning about the Maasai tribe way of life, livestock keeping, food and drink, cattle herding, Masai mud hut construction and participate in their traditional dances.
Rundugai Village Tour: A tour of Rundugai village includes a walking around the village with a local guide to learn the daily socio-economic activities of different ethnic groups co-existing in one village.
This includes visiting a Maasai Market (only Mondays), local brewery to learn how locals make their beer and wines, visit a Midwife, Herbalist, local weavers, local farmers and before lunch you visit the Kikuletwa Hot spring for swimming.
Biking from Boma town or Moshi town to Kikuletwa hotspring: Enjoy a cycling tour through Rundugai village meeting the local people conducting different activities on their farms, cattle herding etc.
You will end up at a refreshing swimming site called the Kikuletwa hotspring and then proceed for lunch at a local family.
Natural Caves Trekking (3 Hours): Get to know the interesting history of the Germany administration in Rundugai village by visiting the natural caves which was used to hide their equipment’s such as blasting used during construction of Tanga to Arusha colonial railway.
When trekking you will pass through farms, local houses made from local materials continue to river Kware trails to identify different indigenous trees and bee keeping areas, get to view some primates and different bird species.
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||3 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
This tour could start from Arusha Town or Moshi Town and depending on the time and interest of the guest; you could book any of the following activities:
* Half day Rundugai village tour of the hot springs and local lunch
* Full day Rundugai village tour of the hot springs and local lunch
* Full day tour, Rundugai maasai village visit, local lunch and visit to the hot springs
* Full day tour, Rundugai village walk, visit midwife, herbalist, banana beer, weaving, local lunch and hot springs
* Bottle Water while on safari
* Local Lunch at Rundugai village
* Rundugai village entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Professional English Masai speaking guides at Rundugai village
* Pick-up from your hotel in Arusha or Moshi and drop-off to your hotel
* Professional English speaking driver guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of one persons required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711