AndBeyond Serengeti Under Canvas Tented Camp | Serengeti Luxury Camps Tanzania | Serengeti Luxury Camping | Serengeti Safari Camp | Serengeti Pioneer Camp | Serengeti National Park Luxury Camps | Serengeti Mobile Luxury Camps Tanzania | AndBeyond Serengeti Under Canvas Tent Rate | AndBeyond Lodges | Serengeti Acommodation | Serengeti Under Canvas Rates | Under Canvas Luxury Camping Serengeti
AndBeyond Serengeti Under Canvas Tented Camp are luxurious semi-permanent tented camps located in the Serengeti, Tanzania and moves within range of the Great Migration.
Semi-permanent means that the camp are set up for a few months in the same place, before they are moved to a new location within the Serengeti National Park.
The mobile camps moves 5 times during the year, attempting to anticipate the movements of the Great Migration Serengeti airstrip nearest to the current position of the camps (Seronera, Ndutu, Grumeti or Kogatende).
This is the ultimate in luxury camping, complete with a private butler service, chandeliers, silverware, crystal, en-suite flush water closet and comfortable beds with fluffy duvets. There are usually 9 tents including 1 family tent, His and hers hot bucket showers and flush toilets; WI-FI in tents.
There is usually a third camp to be found outside the Serengeti National Park, in Klein’s own safari area in the Loliondo Reserve in the northeast of the Serengeti. This is sometimes known as ‘Klein’s under Canvas’, and normally operates from June to around December.
Serengeti Under Canvas Camps consists of 9 large, luxury tents with en-suite bucket showers which are open to the sky, and separate flush toilets. These have high-quality fixtures and fittings, including Indian rugs and percale linens.
There’s also a stylish dining and lounge tent, where you’ll be served using crystal glasses and silver. Expect excellent food. However, note that there’s no running water or electricity – but there are gas lamps dotted around the camp, and each tent has battery-operated lighting and a torch is supplied.
(There is a power outlet (220volts Alternate Current) in the vehicles which can be used to charge camera batteries.)
Serengeti Under Canvas camps within the Serengeti National Park concentrate on game drives, whilst the camp in the Klein’s area of Loliondo also offers guided walking and night drives.
When camping within easy reach of Seronera area, the team at the camp will usually assist in organizing a hot-air ballooning trip (at extra cost). Obviously this is always subject to the camp being within reach of the launch site.
AndBeyond Serengeti Under Canvas camps are usually two located within the Serengeti National Park: these tend to be in the South of the Park from January to May, and then they move to the North of the National Park for June to December.
Activities include guided Great Migration experience; stargazing; Hot air ballooning; day trips to Olduvai Gorge and Shifting Sands (Seasonal)
Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Per Night Include: Accommodation + Three meals daily + Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on lodge activities + Game drives + Laundry + Emergency evacuation insurance + Transfers between airstrip and Serengeti Under Canvas & Value Added Tax
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Cottage|
6 to 16 Years
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request For Rates||Request For Rates||Request For Rates|
* Packed Lunch 48 US Dollars
* Additional Lunch 27 US Dollars
* Rates include all Tourism services are levied with 1.50 US Dollars
* Kindly request for the rates for the Family Tent (2 Adults & 2 Children)
* Private vehicles are available at an additional cost and subject to availability
* Serengeti National Park Park fees for 6 Years – 15 Years 48 US Dollars per person per 24 hours
* Due to the nature of the camps we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 6 years
* Serengeti National Park Park fees for 16 years and older 130 US Dollars per person per 24 hours
* Serengeti Under Canvas cannot accommodate more than four children in-house at any given time
* Telephone Calls
* Safari Shop purchases
* Scheduled Safari activities
* Refreshments on game drive
* Serengeti National Park Fees
* Transfers not stipulated above
* Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
* Transfer from designated Airstrip to Serengeti Under Canvas Camps
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780-242-711