AndBeyond Kleins Camp Serengeti National Park is located on a 10000 hectare wildlife concession (24,800 acre) in Loliondo Game Controlled Area that shares borders with both the Serengeti and Masai Mara national parks.
Andbeyond Klein’s leases this land from the Maasai and is for the exclusive use of the guests who stay here. Set at the edge of the Kuka Hills, commanding breathtaking views of the valley through which hundreds of thousands of Serengeti wildebeest and zebra migrate, in addition to excellent year-round game viewing.
Andbeyond Kleins Camp is located 23 km south of the Masai Mara in Kenya and borders the Serengeti National Park to the east. A number of scheduled airline services operate a morning scheduled flight from Arusha Airport in Tanzania to Klein’s airstrip, followed by a 1 hour leisurely game drive to Camp.
There are also daily flights from Zanzibar/ Dar-es-salaam; the flights take approximately two hours. AndBeyond Kleins Camp Serengeti National Park consists of just 10 intimate cottages made of local stone and makuti thatch, with rich wooden floors and classic interiors.
The highlight of Klein’s Camp near the Serengeti is that you will be staying in the path of the Great Migration, when the Wildebeest and Zebra migrate from Tanzania and head for the Masai Mara in Kenya.
Each cottage has an en-suite bathroom and private veranda, where guests can marvel at some of the best views of the Serengeti while sipping on a delicious cocktail. A diversity of resident wildlife, including huge elephant herds, can be viewed from everywhere in camp – even the kitchen boasts unforgettable views.
The camp has a large, beautifully furnished bar and sitting area, a sparkling swimming pool tucked into the hillside and a Safari Shop featuring locally-made Maasai crafts. Fresh vegetables picked from the camp’s shamba, or organic African garden, are used to create wholesome dishes.
Dinners are served in the main dining area, which is graced by a large open fireplace. Bird watching, Balloon safaris, Action-packed day and night game drives, specially planned breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the bush, authentic Maasai community visits, relaxing in the swimming pool and extensive bush walks into the Serengeti are unique in Tanzania and an absolute highlight.
Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Per Night Include: Accommodation + Three meals daily + Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on lodge activities + Game drives, other safari activities that include nature walks and night drives + Laundry + Emergency evacuation insurance and return transfers from Andbeyond Kleins Camp Airstrip to Camp
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Cottage|
6 to 16 Years
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request For Rates||Request For Rates||Request For Rates|
* Request for the family Suite Rates
* Kindly ask for our Honeymoon offer
* Resident rates available upon request
* Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and may change
* Private vehicles are available at an additional cost and subject to availability
* Children Aged 0 – 2 years Free of charge in a cot. Subject to cot availability
* Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing, except for family suites which are per family suite per night
* Telephone calls
* Safari shop purchases
* All items of personal nature
* Refreshments on Game drives
* Tourism Development Levy of 1.50 US Dollars
* Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
* Serengeti National Park Park fees for 5 Years – 15 Years 36 US Dollars per person per 24 hours
* Serengeti National Park Park fees for 16 years and older – 89 US Dollars per person per 24 hours
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780-242-711