AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Superior Tents Rates | AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Family Tent Suite Rates | AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Superior Tents View Tent Rates | AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Residents Rates | AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Classic Tent Rates | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Flying Safaris | AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Camp Room Rates | AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camp Kenya
AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Masai Mara is situated in a private concession at the foot of the Oloololo Escarpment on the western border of the Maasai Mara Reserve in southwestern Kenya. Nairobi is approximately 350 km or 6 hour drive away.
There are two scheduled flights a day from Nairobi’s Wilson Airport to Kichwa Tembo private airstrip; the flights take approximately an hour.
There are also daily flights from Mombasa; the flights take approximately two hours. The flight is followed by a 30-minute drive to the camp, with game viewing en route.
The camp has 12 classic tents, 20 superior tents and 8 superior view tents including 3 family suites. Each tent is en-suite and tastefully furnished with African furniture and artifacts and has an in room safe and private terrace overlooking the savannah.
Guests can enjoy themselves in the generously sized swimming pool which is set among the trees and surrounded by lush lawns and spectacular views. In room massage services are available in the camp. There is a Safari Shop, which offers the finest Kenyan handicrafts.
The split-level dining area has been designed around an interactive kitchen and vegetable garden, making food an integral part of the safari experience and serves Pan-African cuisine. After dinner, enjoy a glass of port in front of the fire.
AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Masai Mara has a double-storey bar and lounge area that features oversized windows with spectacular panoramas.
Activities at the Camp include day and night game drives, bush walks, hot air balloon safaris, Maasai dancers; Maasai talks and community excursions that include soul-tickling interactions with the Maasai.
Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Per Night Include: Accommodation + Three meals daily + Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirit and beers + Teas and coffees + Emergency medical evacuation insurance
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Classic Tent (1 Guest)||Double Classic Tent (2 Guest)||Child Aged 6 to 16 Years|
|11th Jan 2019||30th June 2019||260 US Dollars||400 US Dollars||120 US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2019||31st Oct 2019||450 US Dollars||590 US Dollars||160 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2019||20th Dec 2019||260 US Dollars||400 US Dollars||120 US Dollars|
|21st Dec 2019||31st Dec 2019||450 US Dollars||590 US Dollars||160 US Dollars|
|1st Jan 2020||30th June 2020||– US Dollars||– US Dollars||– US Dollars|
* Kindly ask for our Honeymoon offer
* Resident rates available upon request
* Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and may change
* Please note that children aged under 5 years are not allowed on game drives
* Request for the Superior Tents, Superior Tents view Tent and family tent Suite Rates
* A childminder can be booked at 5 US Dollars per hour (please arrange on day of arrival at camp, payable directly to camp)
* All Superior Tents have views, however the “Superior View Tents” are located on the edge of the Masai Mara with wide unrestricted views
* Telephone calls
* Safari shop purchases
* All items of personal nature
* Scheduled Safari Game drive
* Refreshments on Game drives
* Transfer to and from the lodge
* Return Kichwa Tembo Airstrip Transfers
* Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
* Masai Mara Park Entrance Fees 80 US Dollars per person per day & Children 12 years and younger 45 US Dollars per person per night
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780-242-711