African Heritage House Nairobi Day Tour | African Heritage House Nairobi | African Heritage Shop | African Heritage House Kenya African Heritage House Hotel | African Heritage House Museum | African Heritage House Shop
African Heritage House Nairobi day tour is a half day trip under the Nairobi City Tours & Day Trips to African Heritage House overlooking the Nairobi National Park.
The house is located 25 km’s from Nairobi city, near Mlolongo on the Nairobi-Mombasa highway and a 15 minutes drive from Jomo Kenyatta International airport.
Built using a unique blend of traditional African mud construction techniques, as soon as you enter the house, you will truly understand why it has been lauded by the media to become the most photographed house on the continent.
It is owned and was designed by American Alan Donovan, co-founder of the African Heritage Pan African Galleries.
The House has a collection of artwork and artifacts from around Africa that are displayed inside making African Heritage House Nairobi day tour an intriguing and unexpected way to learn about the native peoples of Africa.
There are original sculptures, tribal costumes, native arts and crafts, jewelry, beadwork, African fabric, musical instruments and hand-crafted furniture which may be purchased during your stay.
The 90-minute tour of the house and grounds conducted by Alan Donovan immerses you in the rich history and traditions of Africa, all with Nairobi National Park just outside your window.
After the tour of the house we enjoy lunch served on the rooftop or by the refreshing pool. Later we transfer you back to Nairobi to your residence or hotel.
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 11 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
African Heritage House offers:
* Meals (poolside, terrace, or rooftop)
* Overnight Stays (includes breakfast)
* Tours of House (includes coffee & tea)
* Conference Facilities for up to 40 people
* Larger events, weddings, parties for up to 600 people (tents/ toilets must be provided)
* Performances by Kenya’s African Heritage Festival, hostesses, models, musicians, etc. may be arranged
* Transport by Rift Valley Railways (train stop at the house) can be arranged. Optional transport by helicopter
* Price per person
* Tour of House plus coffee & tea
* Professional English speaking guides
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Lunch or Dinner by the poolside, terrace, or rooftop
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Optional activities
* Travelers insurance
* Tips or gratuity, drinks
* International airfares and airport taxes
* Laundry, communication charges, visas
* Meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711