3 Days 2 Nights Lewa Safari Camp Flying Safari
3 Days 2 Nights Lewa Safari Camp Flying Safari | Lewa safari Camp 3 Days 2 Nights Flying Safari | 3 Days Kenya Flying Safaris | 3 Day Lewa Wildlife Conservancy Luxury Flying Safari | 2 Nights Lewa Safari Camp Flying Package | Elewana Lewa Safari Camp
3 Days 2 Nights Lewa Safari Camp Flying Safari from the 3 Days Kenya Flying Safaris takes you to a stunning location within Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, with outstanding game viewing and spectacular views to Mt. Kenya to the south and arid lowlands to the north.
Lewa Safari Camp is based within the private 65,000 acre wildlife conservancy of the Lewa Wilderness Trust. The conservancy is home to about 10% of Kenya's black rhino population, and the single largest population of Grevy's zebra in the world.
Lewa re-invests all the profits generated from tourism (including profits from Lewa Safari Camp) into its core programmes.
When you visit Lewa, you will help thousands of people from different backgrounds and cultures to improve their lives at the same time as ensuring Africa's wildlife has a stable home.
Lewa Safari Camp Accommodation
Lewa Safari tented camp offers spectacular scenery and game viewing. There are 11 en-suite safari tents and 2 family tent suites.
Each thatch-covered safari tent consists of a main bedroom, en-suite bathroom and a spacious verandah.The family tent suites are the ideal accommodation for families with children.
Under a thatched roof, the spacious canvas tents each comprise of an en-suite master bedroom and an en-suite twin room, which are joined together by a private veranda/sitting area.
Lewa Safari Camp Facilities
Lewa Safari Camp, overlooking a floodlit waterhole, has a main lounge constructed of cederwood which houses the dining room, lounge and bar where guests can enjoy the view and good company and discuss the days safari in comfort.
The central area has well maintained gardens with a large sunny verandah and a swimming pool in which to cool off during the day.
3 Days 2 Nights Lewa Safari Camp Flying Safari Activities
The activities at Lewa Safari Camp include:
* Game drives
* Swimming pool
* Bush breakfasts
* Guided bush walks
* Weddings and Honeymoons
* Horse-riding (supplements apply)
* Massages, Manicures and Pedicures
* Camel trekking (supplements apply)
* Educational talks on the history and the day-to-day operation of the Conservancy
3 Days 2 Nights Lewa Safari Camp Flying Safari Price
Lewa Safari Camp Non-Residents Rates:
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Tent|
12 to 17 Years
|01st Jan 2019||04th Jan 2019||US Dollars||US Dollars||US Dollars|
|05th Jan 2019||2nd Apr 2019||US Dollars||US Dollars||US Dollars|
|03rd Apr 2019||31st May 2019||US Dollars||US Dollars||US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2019||30th Jun 2019||US Dollars||US Dollars||US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2019||31st Oct 2019||US Dollars||US Dollars||US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2019||19th Dec 2019||US Dollars||US Dollars||US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2019||31st Dec 2019||US Dollars||US Dollars||US Dollars|
* Children using their own tent pay the full tent rates
* Children below 6 years sharing with adults stay free of charge
* Child rates above are for 6 – 17 year olds sharing with two adults
* Extra night rates are inclusive of lewa wildlife conservancy fees per person per day
3 Days 2 Nights Lewa Downs Non-Residents Flying Safari Rates Include:
* Bush Breakfast
* Guided Bush walks
* Shared Game Drives
* Limited Laundry Service
* Kenyan Government Taxes
* Lewa Return Airstrip transfers
* 2 Nights Full Board Accommodation
* Return Scheduled Flights Nairobi Wilson/ Lewa Downs/ Nairobi Wilson
3 Days 2 Nights Lewa Downs Non-Residents Flying Safari Rates Exclude:
* Extra lunch
* Non-luxury Spirits
* Soft Drinks, Beer, House Wine
* Lewa Wildlife Conservancy Entry Fees
* Champagne, luxury spirits, selected wines
* Exclusive vehicle use of 415 US Dollars per vehicle per day
* Massage & spa treatments and anything not mentioned above
* Check-out is 10am and check-in is 12 noon. Late check-outs available at 125 US Dollars per person
Booking & Reservations for 3 Days 2 Nights Lewa Safari Camp Flying Safari – Kenya
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 (0) 721242711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780242711