1 Day Samburu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari | Samburu National Reserve Helicopter Tour | Samburu Helicopter Day Trip Scenic Flight Safari | Helicopter Scenic Safaris Samburu | 1 Day Samburu Helicopter Flying Safari Samburu Flying safaris | Samburu Flights | Samburu Helicopter Ride | Kenya Scenic Helicopter Flight 1 Day Safaris
1 Day Samburu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari: Your journey has brought you to one of the most unique wilderness areas in the world – Samburu Game Reserve in Kenya.
Samburu National Reserve is located on the banks of the Ewaso Ng’iro River in Kenya. On the other side of the river is the Buffalo Springs National Reserve.
The park is situated 350 kilometers from Nairobi and is home to a large number of game species common to Kenya’s northern plains.
These include gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, Oryx, reticulated giraffe, Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Elephants, Buffalo, Hippos and the Nile crocodile that lives in the Ewaso Ng’iro River.
Our 1 Day Samburu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari route flies north, the scenic flight includes a view of the Aberdare Mountain range and the stunning waterfalls on this Mountain range.
Enjoy the lush scenic beauty of this area as you head towards the Mount Kenya region.
Further north following the Kipsing River, you will see the characteristic rocks pinching the Kipsing Lugga from its banks and view the stunning sight that is the Ololukwe monolith.
|Dates From||Dates To||1 to 5 Guests|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||7,200 US Dollars|
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
* Baggage is strictly 15kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Wilson Airport, except for JKIA transfers
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* On all the Scenic Flights listed, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/accommodation or returning to Wilson
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your city Hotel in Nairobi or Mombasa South Coast
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711