1 Day Nakuru Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari | Helicopter Safaris Kenya | Helicopter Flight Safaris Lake Nakuru National Park | Helicopter Flight Safaris Lake Nakuru National Park | Lake Nakuru Scenic Route Helicopter Flight | Helicopter Flights Scenic Safaris | Lake Nakuru Scenic Route Helicopter Flight | Helicopter Flights Scenic Safaris | Helicopter Safaris Kenya | Kenya Helicopter Scenic Flights 1 Day Safaris
1 Day Nakuru Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari is an exclusive air safaris over Lake Nakuru by Helicopter. Lake Nakuru is one of the Rift Valley soda lakes at an elevation of 1754 m above sea level.
1 Day Nakuru Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari is tailored to cover the dramatic beauty of Lake Nakuru National Park, its wildlife, Mount Suswa and Mount Longonot.
Flying at low attitude enables you to film and sight see all the geographical features from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park. You will get glimpse of the wild animals, birds and Lake Nakuru on this scenic safari.
It lies to the south of Nakuru, in the rift valley of Kenya and is protected by Lake Nakuru National Park. The lake’s abundance of algae attracts the vast quantity of flamingos that famously line the shore.
Other birds also flourish in the area, as do warthogs, baboons and other large mammals. Black and white rhinos have also been introduced.
There are Rothschild’s giraffe, Waterbuck lion, cheetah and leopard.
The park also has large sized pythons that inhabit the dense woodlands, and can often be seen crossing the roads or dangling from trees.
1 Day Nakuru Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari departs from Wilson and flies into the Great Rift Valley towards Lake Naivasha, en route to the Suswa Crater and Longonot Mountain.
Game viewing while traversing over the terrain offers you rare photo opportunities. Look out for huge pods of hippos and herds of buffalo wallowing up to their necks in the water amongst the papyrus and water lilies with prolific birdlife in tow.
Close to Nakuru, fourth largest town of Kenya, the park is surrounded by fascinating volcanic sceneries.
To the North there is the Menengai crater, one of the largest calderas of the world and the largest of Kenya, North-East by the Bahati hills, East by the Lion hill, South by the Eburu crater and West by the Mau escarpment.
|Dates From||Dates To||1 to 5 Guests|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||6,200 US Dollars|
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
* Baggage is strictly 15kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Wilson Airport, except for JKIA transfers
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* On all the Scenic Flights listed, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/accommodation or returning to Wilson
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your city Hotel in Nairobi or Mombasa South Coast
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp: + 254 721-242-711
Mobile: + 254 780-242-711