1 Day Nairobi Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari | Nairobi Helicopter Ride | Nairobi Helicopter Day Tour | Kenya Helicopter Day Tour Nairobi | Helicopter Scenic Safaris Nairobi | Kenya Helicopter Safari | Kenya Helicopter Air Safaris | Kenya Helicopter Scenic Flight Safaris | Scenic Route Helicopter Flight Day Safari | Helicopter Safari | Flying Helicopter Safaris | Scenic Air Safaris | Helicopter Safaris | Kenya Luxury Helicopter Safaris | Kenya Helicopter Safari | Nairobi Scenic Route Helicopter Flight Safari
1 Day Nairobi Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari: Enjoy an aerial Helicopter cruise over the suburbs of Nairobi and see the city from a different perspective on this morning helicopter ride from Wilson Airport, set on the border of Nairobi National Park.
Our 1 Day Nairobi Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari is on request and depart from Wilson Airport Nairobi.
The flying safari will take you towards Lake Magadi, the southernmost lake in Kenya’s Rift Valley, which lies in a catchment of faulted volcanic rocks, north of Tanzania’s Lake Natron.
During the dry season, it is 80% covered by soda and attracts wading birds including Flamingos. The Lake is so spectacular you have to see the colors to believe it.
An alternative route, is to fly to the Ewaso Nyiro River Delta another beautiful ecosystem, running between Lake Magadi and Lake Natron. Amazing landscape and game viewing is possible on this route.
Kenya is full of dramatic landscapes: from harsh dry climates to beautiful lush forests, mountains, waterfalls, craters, savannah plains and deserts dunes – all easily accessible by helicopter; a privilege few can enjoy.
A variety of wildlife and bird life can be spotted during our 1 Day Nairobi Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari.
Indeed, nature has endowed Kenya, and among its many spectacular landscapes is the dramatic Great Rift Valley, which makes for one of the most stunning and ideal helicopter excursions in the world.
|Dates From||Dates To||1 to 5 Guests|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||4,500 US Dollars|
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
* Baggage is strictly 15kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Wilson Airport, except for JKIA transfers
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* On all the Scenic Flights listed, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/accommodation or returning to Wilson
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your city Hotel in Nairobi or Mombasa South Coast
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711