1 Day Meru Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari | Meru Helicopter Scenic Safaris | Meru Flying Day Trip Helicopter Safari | Meru National Park Helicopter Scenic Safaris | Cheap Flights Meru | Meru Flights | Meru Flights | Meru private Helicopter Ride | Meru Helicopter Scenic Safaris | Kenya Scenic Helicopter Flight 1 Day Safaris
1 Day Meru Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari departs from Wilson airport and flies to Meru via the spectacular Aberdare Mountain range, huge waterfalls on view as you weave through the valleys of the Mountain.
Enjoy sights of Mount Kenya en route. Depending on the weather, your Pilot will advise if you can explore the peaks and possibly even land on the banks of Lake Ellis or Rutundu – on top of Africa’s second tallest mountain, Mount Kenya.
Depart towards the Tana River and into Meru National Park for some game viewing before drop off at your Lodge/ Camp.
Meru National Park is wild and beautiful. Straddling the equator and bisected by 13 rivers and numerous mountain-fed streams, it is an especially beautiful area of Kenya.
Game to view includes: lion, elephant, cheetah, leopard black rhino, zebra, gazelle, Oryx and some of the rarer antelope, Lesser Kudu and duiker, also the more common Dik Dik, one of Africa’s smallest antelope.
Large prides of lion can be seen and some of Kenya’s largest herds of buffalo. The rivers abound with hippo and crocodile
Over 300 species of birds have been recorded, including: Red-necked falcon, Heuglins courser, brown-backed woodpecker, sunbirds Peter’s Fin foot, inhabiting the Murera and Ura Rivers; Pel’s Fishing Owl, kingfishers, rollers, bee-eaters, starlings and weavers.
|Dates From||Dates To||1 to 5 Guests|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||7,200 US Dollars|
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
* Baggage is strictly 15kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Wilson Airport, except for JKIA transfers
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* On all the Scenic Flights listed, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/accommodation or returning to Wilson
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your city Hotel in Nairobi or Mombasa South Coast
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711