1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari
1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari | Nairobi Day Tours | Nairobi Road Safaris | Nairobi Day Trips Excursions Tours | Full Day Masai Mara Safari | 1 Day Masai Mara Safari | Masai Mara 1 Day Safari | Masai Mara Day Trip Nairobi Tour | Masai Mara One Day Tour | Masai Mara Day Trip Prices
1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari is a wildlife adventure for those pressed-for-time and the spontaneous. Masai Mara is one of the best wildlife safari destinations in Kenya to do a day trip.
It has been said that even an hour in paradise is a rewarding experience and this can also be said to be true of Africa’s greatest wildlife park, for the 1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari.
An hour is rewarding, but a whole day is a life-changing experience. Game viewing from open safari vehicles in the Maasai Mara has to be one of the ultimate safari experiences in Africa and being able to do this in a day is ideal for those with limited time available.
Maasai Mara National Reserve is a 5 hour drive from Nairobi.
Please note: our 1 Day Maasai Mara National Reserve Safari includes 6 hours of game-viewing in the park, lunch break at a scenic spot and round trip road transportation from Nairobi (each way taking about 5 hours).
1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari Highlights
* Picnics/ lunch in scenic spots by the Mara River
* You will be in the company of a Knowledgeable local guide
* Encounters with amazing wildlife, and natural beauty of the Maasai Mara
* See the Big Five while on game drives – Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo
1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari Itinerary
0400 Hours: Depart your hotel/ residence in Nairobi (with picnic breakfast and lunch boxes) by road to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
0900 Hours: Arrive in Maasai Mara. The driving time from Nairobi is about 4 to 5 hours (270 km). Game drives starts from the Sekenani gate
The Maasai Mara is well-known for its boundless opportunities to spot the famous African Big Five – Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and of course Lion. The famous wildebeest migration also takes place at the Mara.
The Mara is also home to the richest concentration of wildlife, including the “Big Five” (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo), zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others.
The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion. For bird lovers, the Mara birds come in every color and size.
More than 400 bird species have already been recorded, including birds of prey. You can enjoy a colorful view of birds such as vultures, ostriches, long-crested eagles, pygmy falcons, secretary birds, marabous, traces, owls, bustards and many others.
With so much on offer, our 1 full day Maasai Mara National Reserve Safari is the best way to experience the Mara if you have limited time and want to learn more about the park from a knowledgeable guide.
1300 Hours: You will enjoy your packed lunch at the picnic site before proceeding with your game drives.
1600 Hours: Depart the reserve for your return journey back to Nairobi.
2100 Hours: Arrive back in Nairobi and transfer to your hotel/ residence.
1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Adult Rate||child Rate|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Additional information confirmation will be received at time of booking
* You could also opt for our flying-in 1 Day Maasai Mara Flying Safari Package from Nairobi: 0915 Hours Depart Nairobi in the morning by air to the Maasai Mara. Meet your driver guide, enjoy a 6 hour game drive + picnic lunch and later at 1615 Hours board the evening flight for Nairobi to arrive at 1745 Hours. Click Here for Full Details
1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari Prices Include:
* Picnic/ Hot Lunch
* Relevant Government Taxes
* Maasai Mara Park entrance fees
* Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
* Services of our English speaking safari driver/ guide
* Round trip transportation from Nairobi or Narok to Maasai Mara and back to Nairobi or Narok
* Full day game drive in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced English speaking safari guide
1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari Prices Exclude:
* Visa Fees
* International flight
* Personal Insurance
* Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities
Booking & Reservations for 1 Day Masai Mara National Reserve Safari Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711