1 Day Maasai Mara Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari
1 Day Maasai Mara Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari | Helicopter Flying Safaris Masai Mara | Masai Mara Helicopter Safaris | Masai Mara Helicopter Scenic Safari | Masai Mara Flights | Flying Safaris Masai Mara | Kenya Scenic Helicopter Flight 1 Day Safaris
1 Day Maasai Mara Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari departs from Wilson airport and heads south towards the Nguruman Escarpment.
This is an incredible lush, indigenous forest protected within the Nguruman Hills which is home to a large number of Colobus monkey and the smaller Mountain Elephants.
View the Ewaso Nyiro River flowing southward along the foot of the escarpment and catch sights of the stunning waterfalls rarely accessed from the ground.
There is an abundance of wildlife and scenery to take in on this route, including the Suswa Crater (a dormant volcano within the Rift Valley), with an option of a flight within the crater offering fantastic photo opportunities of the lava flows.
The Maasai Mara is Kenya’s most famous nature reserve, and one of the settings for the film Out of Africa.
It is classic savannah – grasslands, where animals are plentiful and the vistas spectacular. In this dreamlike land, animals live in freedom, and the Maasai tend their cattle.
The area, also known as the “Jewel of Africa,” has one of the largest and the most spectacular animal migrations in the world. The reserve is known for its large wildlife, including lion, cheetah, elephant, leopard, black rhino and hippo.
Maasai Mara National Reserve is located in the south west of Kenya bordering the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.
1 Day Maasai Mara Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||1 to 5 Guests|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for Rates|
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
1 Day Maasai Mara Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari Rates Includes:
* Baggage is strictly 15 kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Wilson Airport, except for JKIA transfers
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* On all the Scenic Flights listed, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/accommodation or returning to Wilson
1 Day Maasai Mara Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your city Hotel in Nairobi
Booking & Reservations for 1 Day Maasai Mara Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711