1 Day Lamu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari
1 Day Lamu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari | Kenya Helicopter safaris | Lamu Island Helicopter Tour | Lamu Island Flights Kenya | Lamu Island Helicopter Scenic Flight | Lamu Helicopter Rides | Lamu Air Safaris | Wilson Lamu Helicopter Scenic Safari | Kenya Helicopter Scenic Flights 1 Day Safaris
1 Day Lamu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari: Lying just off Kenya’s far north coast is a string of beautiful Indian Ocean islands – Lamu, Manda, Pate, Kiwayu and Manda Toto – known collectively as the Lamu Archipelago.
An area of archaeological and historical interest as well as great natural beauty, these islands are well worth visiting for a more tranquil and away-from-the-crowds Kenya beach holiday.
Our 1 Day Lamu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari route goes via the Yatta Plateau and Tsavo River, which runs from the Western end of the Tsavo East National Park until it joins with the Athi-Galana-Sabaki River – the second longest river in Kenya.
This river is located in the centre of the Park. to Tsavo East. The flight path will go Northwards from the Tana River Delta, and includes a view the Dunes as you head up to Lamu.
1 Day Lamu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||1 to 5 Guests||2 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||14,500 US Dollars||Request for rates|
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
1 Day Lamu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari Rates Includes:
* Baggage is strictly 15kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Wilson Airport, except for JKIA transfers
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* On all the Scenic Flights listed, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/ accommodation or returning to Wilson
1 Day Lamu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your city Hotel in Nairobi or Mombasa South Coast
Booking & Reservations for 1 Day Lamu Helicopter Scenic Flight Safari Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711