1 Day Kenya Helicopter Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria
1 Day Kenya Helicopter Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria | Kenya Helicopter Day Trip Flying Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria | Helicopter Scenic Safaris Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria Tour | Kenya Scenic Helicopter Flight 1 Day Safaris | Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria Helicopter Scenic Flight | Kenya Helicopter Safaris
1 Day Kenya Helicopter Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria excursion begins from Nanyuki, Laikipia, Lewa or Samburu.
Fly over the majestic Great Rift Valley to Lake Baringo, a habitat for nearly 500 bird species, and home to hippo and crocodile. Just a short flight away from Baringo, we land at Lake Bogoria, and walk along the shoreline to watch the flamingo feeding.
Your heli-excursion begins with a morning flight over the expansive Laikipia plains where elephant and buffalo are often seen in large numbers. The landscape drops dramatically over the eastern wall of the Rift Valley, as we approach Lake Baringo.
Lake Bogoria offers an equally thrilling, but very different spectacle. A shallow alkaline lake with salinity about twice that of seawater, framed by the dramatic 700 meter Siracho Range, is most famous for its flamingo that lines the white salty shores.
With their bright feathers and up-side down bills, flamingos are among the most easily recognized water birds.
Blue-green algae and crustaceans on which they feed gives them their gorgeous pink color Migratory by nature, tens of thousands can live together in a single colony, and they often put on graceful displays of formation flying.
Just a short flight away from Baringo, we land at Lake Bogoria, and walk along the shoreline to watch the flamingo feeding. This is a geologist’s paradise, with its simmering geothermal activity, and thrilling geyser like eruptions that occur now and then.
After a picnic lunch under a shady acacia tree, our 1 Day Kenya Helicopter Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria takes off, and head back over the escarpment, following a different flight path, back to our destination.
With its unique features, stunning views all around, and amazing bird life, Lake Bogoria was gazetted as a National Park in 1973. The lakes shores are also home to the rare Greater Kudu, buffalo, zebra and some smaller plains game.
At times of drought, when grazing becomes scarce, the Park authorities allow pastoralists to graze the shores with their goats and cows.
1 Day Kenya Helicopter Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||1 to 5 Guests|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||8,000 US Dollars|
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
1 Day Kenya Helicopter Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria Rates Includes:
* Baggage is strictly 15kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Nanyuki, Laikipia, Lewa or Samburu
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* On all the Scenic Flights listed, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/ accommodation or returning to Wilson
1 Day Kenya Helicopter Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your city Hotel in Nairobi
Booking & Reservations for 1 Day Kenya Helicopter Safari Lake Baringo Lake Bogoria Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711