1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage
1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage | 1 Day Entebbe tour Uganda | 1 Day Entebbe tour from Kampala | Uganda Day Excursions | 1 day Kampala City Tour | Kampala Day trips Uganda
1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage is an exciting day trip from Kampala to Entebbe Town located 45 minutes away. Entebbe is a colonial town situated at the shores of Lake Victoria and serves as the country’s safari gateway.
The international airport is on the shores of Lake Victoria and all passengers arriving by air will pass through Entebbe at some point. The town has Indian style buildings with attractions such as Uganda wildlife centre, Entebbe botanical gardens and Kigungu traditional fishing village.
Our 1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage departs daily after breakfast at your hotel. This day trip explores Entebbe town – a one-time colonial capital of Uganda, is the first town that welcomes any visitor to Uganda from the Airport.
The town has a cool breeze from Lake Victoria, beach palm trees, beautiful botanical garden and white sand beaches. Early in the morning after breakfast your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kampala and drive to Entebbe.
Enjoy a city tour of Entebbe then proceed to the Botanical Gardens of Entebbe located on the shores of Lake Victoria – a sanctuary for primates (monkeys) and tropical plants.
Botanical Gardens of Entebbe have a variety of primates such as Baboons and monkeys, close to 20 bird species and butterflies. You will enjoy sights of local fishermen throwing their nets in the lake while on canoes, as well as the beautiful lake shore scenery.
Lunch shall be served along the sandy beach under shade provided by the large palm trees where one can order local Uganda or intercontinental dishes – grilled tilapia whole, pizza, some Indian dishes etc, all served with a refreshing cool drink.
The grilled Uganda tilapia is a visitor`s favorite! After lunch you shall drive to the Uganda Wildlife Preserve Zoo where you will see most of the animal and bird species resident in Uganda gazetted in a semi natural habitat.
These include but a few; Lion, Buffalo, Antelopes, Hippos, Snakes, Crocodile plus very many bird species. Our next stop will be the Entebbe Imperial Resort Beach – the best white sand beach in Uganda located on the shores of Lake Victoria adjacent to a beautiful five star hotel.
The waters are clean and the one can sunbath by the white sand. A tour to the caves along the beach is rewarding due to their unique features, some have been made into creative bars.
An opportunity to swim in the lake or in the hotel`s Olympic size swimming pool is available. 1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage ends between 1800 Hours – 1900 Hours.
1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Years Child|
|1st January 2017||31st December 2017||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* You can also visit Kigungu traditional fishing village before returning to hotel if time permits
* Please note that a motor boat cruise can also be arranged for you if interested in having a cruise on Lake Victoria
* This excursion starts and ends in Kampala. Also note that pick up from any otherplace can always be arranged on request
1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage Rates Includes:
* Price per person
* 1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage
* Pick-up from your hotel in Kampala and drop-off to your hotel
* All park entry fees, service charge and taxes where applicable
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
1 Day Entebbe Tour Botanical Gardens Animal Orphanage Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)